SquirrelCheck doesn't work when selinux enforced

Daniel J Walsh dwalsh at redhat.com
Thu Feb 17 18:55:30 UTC 2005

Ankush Grover wrote:

>hey,
>
>yes i faced the problem of squirrelmail when SELInux is on,but my
>problem was that i was not able to login sometimes.So i disable
>SELinux now it works fine.I am also looking for some solution.
>
>Regards
>
>Ankush

Please do not turn off SELinux if you have a problem with a service you
can disable the SELinux protection of the service and work with us to
fix the problem.

squirrelmail should work with the latest policy.  Please do a yum update
selinux-policy-targeted
I have added a test selinux-policy-targeted-1.17.30-2.83 which will
allow the squirrelmail check spelling to work.

Dan