FC3 DVD download problems

Rob Kirkbride rob.kirkbride at thales-is.com
Mon Feb 21 09:20:36 UTC 2005

Srinivasan S wrote on 21/02/2005 09:18:

> Hi
>
> Past few days I have been trying to download the FC3 DVD .. I have
> tried various mirrors .. Machine connected to net is a windows machine
> and I have tried Leechget, Freshdownload and Getright.  I have also
> tried various mirrors .. All downloads are successful but when I do an
> md5 it never matches the published one.
>
> Any ideas on how I can successfully download ?  Other download tools I
> can use ?? Any help is appreciated

Are you sure the file size after download is correct? I suspect
earlier/some/many versions of Windows can't cope with a file bigger than
2GB. I suspect that any Windows 9x/NT versions wouldn't cope with a file
that size, or if you store it on a FAT partition?

BTW : Please don't post anti-social signatures like yours to this newsgroup.