Clusters

fedora fedora at rmoconsulting.net
Tue Feb 22 16:06:07 UTC 2005

I created a small cluster of 4 different pc's, but I didnt use fedora, I
used rockscluster and that can be found at
http://rocks.npaci.edu/Rocks/. I believe that rockscluster is based on
redhat. I built it, but didnt have time to pursue using it much, just
did the basic cluster tests. It set up in a few minutes and built the
nodes automaticlly as they booted into the cluster. Very easy to set up.