Setting the clock

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sat Feb 26 19:35:05 UTC 2005

On 02/26/2005 12:57:40 PM, Ludwig Goon wrote:
> There was a trick with redhat 9 to set the clock such that it
> wouldn't interfere with
> windows' clock when I dual booted. Does anyone know of the command ?

Isn't a problem for me - well, it did do something weird at daylight
savings - I think Windows didn't know it had already been adjusted, and
adjusted it again - but one time sync fixed that.

When you install, don't choose system clock is UTC and you should be
fine.
Post install, you can change that with one of the gui tools in the
System Settings menu (I think it is pretty obvious which one)

--
Michael A. Peters
http://mpeters.us/