Hope your support for my Hobby

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Feb 26 23:03:29 UTC 2005

Hi,

>But, I have got only RH9,FC1 and FC3 for Linux.

Linux is the kernel. RH9, FC1-3 are distros.

>Hope your assistance to
>collect those previous versions of Linux, (I'm going to download FC2 now).

FC3 is the current version. FC4 is due in April (IIRC). FC2 was the last
release - therefore a previous distro!

>please send me links to get downloaded them if you know some sources, and
>could somebody clear me history of Linux OS's generations?

For a history of linux : google "history of linux" (or something
similar). Downloading FC, try fedora.redhat.com and look at the
downloads page.

TTFN

Paul
--
"I like blinking me" - Helen, Big Brother 2 contestant