Help in installation!!

Kumara kumara.jayaweera at damad.com
Sun Feb 27 15:32:54 UTC 2005

Hi, if it is working fine in XP, it may be not recognized by anaconda which is the FC3's installation script. I'm not much certain after that yet. hope somebody may help you, what is the brand and capacity of your drive? try mfg's tools if provided in their web like Western Digital's "Lifeguard" for capacity barriers.
Good Luck