Hope your support for my Hobby

Jeff Ratliff jefrat at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 27 19:42:19 UTC 2005

On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 02:02:36AM +0300, Kumara wrote:
> Greetings!
> As a computer hobbyist I have many plans to enjoy using and collecting
> different different hardware and software (their generations).

In what country are you located? I have a complete boxed copy of
Redhat 5.2 I might be willing to send if I can handle the cost of
postage. I've also got OS/2 Warp 3.0 and 4.0 collecitng dust (along
with IBM PC-DOS 7.0).

If you're halfway around the world from me, maybe someone in your
country has such antiques they'd be willing to donate.