(no subject)

Ric Ya ricpride at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 05:17:55 UTC 2005

I'm having trouble with installing Fedora. Here is what I've done:

Downloaded the Core 3 4-CD from the website.

I've burned the iso files as one iso file unto a CD.
I've burned the files extracted from the iso unto a CD.
I've burned the isolinux files from the ISO file unto a CD.
I've tried to do the boot CD from the 3 CD's I burnt.

It's not detecting it at all and not doing anything at all.
I have a WinXP OS, but I want to convert to Fedora all that is open source, and not support Microsoft anymore.

Can anyone help me?

RIC

[Signature]
Ric Ya
Cell: (559)  917-1116

MayINeverBeCompleteMayINeverBeContentMayINeverBePerfect
[/Signature]