winetools2.1.1 can't locate xdialog 2.1.2-1

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Mon Feb 28 11:24:29 UTC 2005

I'm having trouble installing a windows app - so I thought I'd start
by running winetools. It won't start - yum & smart pm can't find it
so I guess it's not there.

So, I've downloaded it and Xdialog again. I've reinstalled Xdialog and
upon trying to install winetools I get a message that it can't find
Xdialog! Any ideas why?

I can't find any reference to this on google or this list.

Duncan

running FC3 all updated
--
Linux user #372812: more stable and cheaper than windows
GnuPG Public Key ID: 0x2BB9667C21A8C63A: protecting your security