Editing the dictionary?

Lloyd Hayes lloyd545220-trucker at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 17:58:13 UTC 2005

This one has stumped me. I accidently saved several words which were
mis-spelled using Evolution. (Got something in my eye with one hand on
the mouse.) Next, I went to edit the dictionary and I can't find the
location to edit it. Nor does it seem to be in the Docs.

My temporary solution has been to switch to Mozilla-Thunderbird. But in
looking at the menus, I don't see where to edit the dictionary with
Thunderbird either.

Is the spell checker dictionaries classified or what? How do you get to
them to edit them?
Using FC3.

--

Lloyd Hayes