how to modify the SYSFONT.

Michael tcpipv6 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:52:29 UTC 2005

I want to change the font of the boot information. I think it was
related with the variable $SYSFONT in /etc/sysconfig/i18n (I use
chinese simplified lang)after read the init scropts. But I don't know
what value should be assign to  this variable, how can I get all the
available meaning values for the $SYSFOONT.

Another problem is all quotes in man page become <A1><A9>,

for example :  man man
<snip>

--color[=WHEN]
              control  whether  color  is  used  to  distinguish  file
 types.  WHEN may be
              <A1><AE>never<A1><AF>, <A1><AE>always<A1><AF>, or
<A1><AE>auto<A1><AF>

<snip>

any comments?

Best Regards