core 3 hangs

solarflow 99 solarflow99 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 05:36:31 UTC 2005

>From: Tony Dietrich <td at transoft.demon.co.uk>
>To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list at redhat.com>
>Subject: Re: core 3 hangs
>Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 08:41:33 +0000
>
>On Tuesday 01 Feb 2005 08:01, solarflow 99 wrote:
> > >Simple answer ... it won't run .. or at least, it might boot up,
> > >eventually,
> > >but you'll be sitting there at the prompt for the next Century.
> > >
> > >Do us a favour and look at the minimum specs for FC3.
> >
> > nice answer, I see you obviously don't know.  With advice like that, I
> > don't know what would I do without you.
> >
>wrong answer.
>I pointed you at a freely available document published just for people that
>need to know the answer, like you.
>I refuse to spend my time typing out an answer to people who cannot be
>bothered to do simply research.
>Of course, you may spend your life being rude to others ... but I suspect
>you
>are totally unable to cope with their responses too.

you're wrong.  You're saying I should be able to cope with you, being an
idiot?  I don't think so.
If you have an attitude problem, I would suggest you keep your that to
yourself.

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
stationery, fonts and colors.
first two months FREE*.