Following release notes instructions, unable to get kernel src rpm

Etanisla Lopez-Ortiz fc2box at etanisla.com
Wed Feb 2 08:21:59 UTC 2005

Following the instructions at
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc3/x86/, I am still (STILL)
stuck on Step 1!

Running "up2date --get-source kernel" on a root command line gains:

kernel-2.6.10-1.741_FC3.src.rpm...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/up2date", line 1248, in ?
    sys.exit(main() or 0)
  File "/usr/sbin/up2date", line 714, in main
    return getPackages(pkgNames, source=1)
  File "/usr/sbin/up2date", line 1065, in getPackages
    onlySource = source)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/up2date_client/up2date.py", line 196, in getPackage
    progressCallback)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/up2date_client/rpcServer.py", line 335, in doCall
    raise up2dateErrors.CommunicationError(msg)
up2date_client.up2dateErrors.CommunicationError: Error communicating with
server. The message was:

An HTTP error occurred:
Status Code: 404
Error Message: Not Found

Now, I've tried this with different servers, even ftp'd into a few to see if I
could download the rpm manually. But all to no avail.

Could my yum/up2date settings be messed up? Open to suggestions!

--Etanisla