100% Linux - Is it possible?

Tim Alberts talberts at msiscales.com
Wed Feb 2 19:57:58 UTC 2005

It's very easy to live in Linux ... Unless you run computer games that
aren't supported by transgaming. Or if you are the normal stubborn
computer user that knows one (Windows) program and are unwilling to
learn a new way of doing things.

That's the biggest obstacle I've seen when trying to convert people.