100% Linux - Is it possible?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Wed Feb 2 20:24:19 UTC 2005

On 02/02/2005 11:38:09 AM, Pete Choppin wrote:

> The question is - can you live completely without Windows, or do you
> sooner or later have to resort to Windows again?

I went for several years without Windows.
I have a Windows install now - I only installed it because I needed to
do some testing in Windows. Now that it is there - I do use it for
Turbolister (eBay) and for printing postage - but I don't *need* it.

It does make those two tasks easier, though.

An operating system is a tool - use what lets you get things done the
best. If you find yourself never using Windows, then you don't need
that tool. If there are some things it allows you to do easier, then
keep it.