FC3 and ThinkPad T41 - FINALLY SOLVED (well, sorta)

Chris Ruprecht chris at ruprecht.org
Thu Feb 3 01:33:47 UTC 2005

Hi Harry,

I tryied this. The suspend seems to work, but when it wakes up, it
looses the mouse on USB.

Traded one evil for another.

I'm using the trackpad mouse right now, until I can reboot. I also
installed the latest kernel (760) but there is still no sound.

Thanks for the help,
Chris

--
chris ruprecht - network grunt and bit pusher extraordinaíre