FC3 and ThinkPad T41 - FINALLY SOLVED

Chris Ruprecht chris at ruprecht.org
Thu Feb 3 02:40:12 UTC 2005

SOUND!!!

and I feel so stupid.

After reading some other messages about some buttons on the ThinkPad, I
fidgeted around with the volume buttons (mute, volume up and down) and
didn't expect anything to happen, since I got no visual feedback. Then,
suddenly someone on my GAIM buddy list dropped off and there was a
jingle - what a surprise!

Sorry for wasting everybody's time on this issue, should switch my brain
on, the next time :).

Best regards,
Chris

--
chris ruprecht - network grunt and bit pusher extraordinaíre