iee1394 host adapters

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Feb 3 02:55:41 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 02 February 2005 14:33, Manojav Sridhar wrote:
>hello all,
>
>just wondering which host adapter(s) people are using under FC3? I
> am looking for an adapter that will let me transfer video from my
> video camera. (dvgrab) or (kino) or something.
>
>thanks
>manoj
I just traded an older (6 years older) TI chipset for a card I got at
WallyWorld for about $25 bucks, and all my problems seem to pack up
and leave.  Its a Belkin F5U503.  But only 3 ports, the older TI had
4, but thats not worth a lot if they only work on alternate
thursdays. :)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)