FC3 and Intel Pro/1000T

Nathaniel Hall halln at otc.edu
Thu Feb 3 04:30:24 UTC 2005

Thomas Cameron wrote:

| ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nathaniel Hall" <halln at otc.edu>

It is fine that it only supports iSCSI. We have an EquaLogic SAN to
connect to.  Currently we have Windows servers that are connecting using
the same adapter.  We are now looking into having Linux servers as clients.

I ran the command you requested.  The following is the output, as well
as lsmod output.

[root at pooh ~]# modprobe e1000

[root at pooh ~]# lsmod

Module                  Size  Used by
e1000                  81557  0
iptable_filter          3521  0
ip_tables              16321  1 iptable_filter
md5                     4033  1
ipv6                  231681  10
parport_pc             26629  1
lp                     12077  0
parport                37001  2 parport_pc,lp
autofs4                23493  0
sunrpc                156325  1
i2c_piix4               8273  0
i2c_core               20801  1 i2c_piix4
e100                   39873  0
mii                     4673  1 e100
floppy                 57841  0
st                     34781  0
dm_snapshot            16901  0
dm_zero                 2497  0
dm_mirror              23213  2
ext3                  116297  3
jbd                    69977  1 ext3
dm_mod                 55637  7 dm_snapshot,dm_zero,dm_mirror
cciss                  49317  3
sym53c8xx              71897  0
scsi_transport_spi     13633  1 sym53c8xx
sd_mod                 17217  0
scsi_mod              122177  5 st,cciss,sym53c8xx,scsi_transport_spi,sd_mod

Thanks,
- --

Nathaniel Hall, GSEC
Intrusion Detection and Firewall Technician
Ozarks Technical Community College -- Office of Computer Networking

halln at otc.edu
417-447-7535
GPG Key ID: 0xAC187312