Fedora Core 3 Update: selinux-policy-targeted-1.17.30-2.75

Ronny Voss ronny at silent-it.dk
Thu Feb 3 07:20:17 UTC 2005

Hey Daniel

Sorry to write to you, but a have a problem regarding "Fedora Update
Notification".

I do no longer want to subscribe and I througt I fixed it by writing an
e-mail to fedora-list at redhat.com with the message "Unsubscribe".

Iam still getting all these notification mails - what should I do ?????

Thanks !

Greetings
Ronny