Where is Alexander Dalloz?

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Thu Feb 3 09:38:59 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 22:46 -0600, Gain Paolo Mureddu wrote:
> Alexander Dalloz wrote:
>
> >John,
> >
> >what a nice idea for a new tiny toon adventure game on Linux. I have
> >something in mind like the famous old "Monkey Island" ;)
> >
> >bright smiling Alexander
> >     needing the rescue phone call to get out of the matrix
> >
> Monkey Island... /me drools!!!

    I don't know where/how he is, but his absence actually seems to have
_raised_ the number of messages posted, hasn't it?  Didn't see that one
coming...

Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ: 5119262                                          AIM: WheelDweller