yum problem - odd dependency with wireless-tools

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 3 16:40:11 UTC 2005

Henry Hartley said:
> [...]
[snip]
> # yum update NetworkManager wireless-tools
> <snipped the setting up and xml.gx lines>

Please include these lines so we can see what repos you are using, because...

[snip]
> Dependencies Resolved
> Transaction Listing:
> Update: NetworkManager.i386 0:0.3.3-1.cvs20050119.2.fc3
> Update: wireless-tools.i386 1:28-0.pre4.1.fc3

the Fedora repos don't have wireless-tools-28.  IIRC it was released and
then pulled back because of the issue with NM.

Since we cleaned out your yum cache, I can only assume one of your repos
is out of sync.  What URL are you using for the Fedora-updates repo?

--
William Hooper