Any mailing list for Fedora newbies?

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Thu Feb 3 17:50:03 UTC 2005

Rajev Mhasawade wrote:
> It seems this group is meant for geeks.I hardly understand anything :'(
> Is there any special group for Fedora newbies??

This is the list you want. There's not a lot of point somebody being on
a list if they can't learn something from it (unless perhaps they're
being paid), so it's unlikely you'd find many people with the ability to
offer help on a mailing list just for newbies. With a list like this,
populated by people with a wide variety of expertise and experience,
everybody, including the most wise amongst us, can learn things from
time to time.

Paul.