Thanks and sorry!

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Thu Feb 3 18:10:17 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 23:33 +0530, Rajev Mhasawade wrote:
> Hi all,
> First of all I am very sorry coz accidently i posted the msg
> thrice.And thanks for ur replies.But seriously i feel really awkward
> when asking ques like 'how do i repartition my logical
> partition?(althought i m not sure of it yet) Arent there more ppl like
> me who are literally starting linux from scratch?
> But searching the archive seems to be the best idea.
> Regards,
> Rajev

Not to worry. I'm proud to say that I was a Fedora nitwit not long ago.
Some would suggest that I still am -;) My first question to the list
pertained to telnet (I didn't know that ssh existed).

Seriously, the only questions that meet any disdain are;
        1. Posted in HTML or;
        2. Easily Googled or;
        3. Top posted or;
        4. Posted to a hijacked thread.