Thanks and sorry!

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Thu Feb 3 18:11:39 UTC 2005

Rajev Mhasawade <rcmpost at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
> First of all I am very sorry coz accidently i posted the msg
> thrice.And thanks for ur replies.But seriously i feel really awkward
> when asking ques like 'how do i repartition my logical
> partition?(althought i m not sure of it yet) Arent there more ppl like
> me who are literally starting linux from scratch?
> But searching the archive seems to be the best idea.

This is not meant to suggest you not post here but, there is an
information gold mine here:

   http://www.tldp.org

Pay particular attention to the HOWTO documents.  There are many of
them covering just about all apects of linux.  Some may be somewhat
out of date, but usually still usefull.

They are searchable and often have titles that help you find what you
need.