100% Linux - Is it possible?

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Thu Feb 3 19:54:37 UTC 2005

Yes, it is.  Note that it requires Exchange 2000 or newer.

http://www.novell.com/products/desktop/features/evolution.html

"Supported mail protocols include IMAP, POP, SMTP and Authenticated
SMTP, as well as Microsoft Exchange 2000 and 2003. Novell GroupWise
support is currently in beta."

and

"Built-in Microsoft Exchange Support
>From within Novell Evolution, users can view, edit and update e-mail,
address books, calendars and task folders on the Exchange server."

--
Henry