number of hard drives supported in FC3

David A. De Graaf dad at datix.2y.net
Thu Feb 3 21:39:50 UTC 2005

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 04:06:43PM -0800, Mathias Gibbens wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   I'm trying to set up 8 older SCSI drives in a RAID
> configuration. The installer for FC3 only finds 7. All 8 drives
> are found during start up. How can I get all the drives to appear?

Try this:
    fdisk -l
which will list all the partitions on all the disks that can be found
(without harming them) even if they are not mounted.

Maybe then a mount of the newly found partitions will work.

--
	David A. De Graaf    DATIX, Inc.    Hendersonville, NC
	dad at datix.2y.net     www.datix.2y.net