mouse

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 23:38:50 UTC 2005

Lonnie Freeman wrote:
> 2:  Is this database available on line as a searchable database?
> There is a lot of info here and I don't have time to read all the
> input.

Are you referring to the mailing list?

In that case, you could do worse than
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list or
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general . The official
quality has been ... indifferent.

The official archives are *very* visible on Google, as I have found out
whilst trying to check some of the quotes I put in my signature!

So it is worth just putting suitable phrases into Google, limiting the
site to redhat.com (if you think it's necessary), and seeing what that
comes up with.

Personally, I keep my own local archives of the list.

James.

--
James Wilkinson       | ...a probably apocryphal bilingual sign in darkest
Exeter    Devon    UK | North Wales. In English it says "70mph" and in Welsh