KVM Switch

Robert Cochran cochran at ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 4 02:17:38 UTC 2005

I have a PS2 LinXcel switch which I got off eBay with 3in1 cables included.
I'm running RH9,Fedora3,Win2000servgerand a novell 4.11 server on.

Specs

         Features

*	Access multiple PCs with one set of Keyboard, Monitor, and Mouse
*	Keyboard, Monitor, and Mouse plug directly into KVM switch
*	Save space, equipment, and power consumption
*	Buzzer for switching confirmation
*	Front panel LEDs show which PC is selected
*	The following PS/2 mouse are fully tested
Microsoft : IntelliMouse, IntelliMouse with IntelliEye, IntelliMouse
Explorer
Logitech : FirstMouse+, Mouseman+
*	Cap Lock, Scroll Lock, and Num Lock LED status are saved and
restored as you switch from PC to PC
*	Select PCs by push button or Hot Key commands
*	Supports SVGA, VGA, and miltisync Monitors
*	Supports Resolutions upto 2048x1536

Specification

*	Interface : PS/2
*	Power Adaptor : DC 9V 500mA