FTP client?

Alan Mead cubrewer at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 02:01:51 UTC 2005

ncftp is the best FTP client I've found.  If your file types are
defined by a string (e.g., '*.exe') then you can easily 'mget' them.
ncftp is either already on your box or else on your install media
(it's optional on FC3, for example).

If you do this regularly, you can arrange for ncftp to automatically
get all new files without your intervention.

-Alan