FC3 on Toshiba Satellite A15-S129 Laptop?

Rick Bilonick rab at nauticom.net
Fri Feb 4 04:39:12 UTC 2005

Has anyone successfully installed FC3 on a Toshiba Satellite A15-S129
laptop? I'm currently still running RH9 on mine. Several months ago I
tried installing FC2. It would install but the pcmcia slot no longer
functioned. When I would plug my wireless card in (or any pcard) it
would not even beep, let alone work. I had to re-insall RH9. I would
love to try FC3 but don't want to have to re-install RH9 if FC3 doesn't
work with the pcmcia slot. How can I check this out in advance?

Rick B.