Gmail Invites

Andre Speelmans andre at as.no-ip.com
Fri Feb 4 08:17:26 UTC 2005

James McKenzie wrote:

> I could not find that message from Mr. Jones of Red Hat fame.

I remember having read something like it. Don't bother to look it up,
because: This is a community-list. So the opinion of Dave Jones is just
that. His opinion.
That doesn't mean I don't respect his opinion, but in this case I
disagree with him.

Jim was offering something for free, without any interest for himself.
Just to help others. I think that is GOOD for the community and should
be encouraged.

To linux.whiz:
Please be less rude. Craig is entitled to his opinion, whether you and I
agree or not. Give him at least some courtesy. If you don't like his
message: /dev/null.

And not this topic has become even more off-topic :)

--
Regards,

André