FC3 and NTFS

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Thu Feb 3 20:14:34 UTC 2005

> still need W2K for certain jobs, although I hope that the number of such
> jobs will approach zero as time goes by.
>
> Thanks.  -Loren

Hi Loren,

Sure, but do you ned to look into the actual programme files? All your data
(atually for that matter you whole XP) can be on a fat32 partition. Linux has
full  read and write ability for that. That's what I have.

Xp -> happy and running on an NTFS partition
files/ junk/ personal stuff -> happy and humming on a fat32 partition
FC3 -> blazing off in glory on an ext3 partition

Duncan