100% Linux - Is it possible?

Brian Fahrlander brian at fahrlander.net
Fri Feb 4 12:58:05 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 10:49 +0530, Vibhu Rishi wrote:

> and homeworld, and pharaoh, and diablo, and warcraftIII and Civilization
> and ...
>
> Well, the only reason I can't live without Windows is cause I can't live
> without games.

    Understood; I love aviation, intensely.  But I walked away from
Battlehawks 1942, Xwing, Xwing/Tie fighter, and most importantly
MSFlightSim (I had hopes of starting ground school) to be with Linux.

    When you get ready to convert, we'll be here, and you'll still be
welcomed.

Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ: 5119262                                          AIM: WheelDweller