Fedora Install

Alan McDonald alan at meta.com.au
Fri Feb 4 13:39:44 UTC 2005

I've tried a couple of CD Drives, and tried them in all
Primary/Master/Secondary/Slave positions but my old box, even though it says
in the BIOS setup that it will boot from the CD, just keeps skipping over
the CD. It's got an old Ultrawide SCSI HD/Tape drive and Zip disk - maybe
that has something to do with it.
So I'm left with trying to create a floppy boot disk.
Can someone point me to some instructions on how to do this? I did it with
RedHat 9 with rawrite but I can't find anything on Fedora sites which make
reference to floppy boot disks.
thanks
Alan