A stupid mistake!

Anders Damm anders.damm at bornet.net
Fri Feb 4 14:11:27 UTC 2005

Hi all!

Just upgraded my home workstation to FC3 (AMD-CPU). i did a vanila installation on a new
hd (hda) on a other machine and after copying my files and configs, replaced the hda in my workstation.

The stupid thing is that I didn't for a moment considerd that the other machine has a Intel-CPU.
So now I have a working FC3 Intel-installation running on a AMD!

Is there some easy way to fix this, or just reinstall ?

Regards

Anders Damm