Any mailing list for Fedora newbies?

Rajev Mhasawade rcmpost at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 18:01:50 UTC 2005

Hi all,
Oh plzzz,i didnt call u guys geeks in a derogatory or cruel way.Im
really sorry if u find it obscure.I didnt meant it that way.
I mean as far as i know what geek is one who is addicted to the
computer or Internet, one who is skilled with computers.I wrote this
bcoz i cud harly understand that high techno-lingo used in mailing
lists and started feeling down bcoz of my dumbness.
Perhaps,experts is a word which wouldnt sound obscure?
Hence plz dont misunderstand me.
Rajev