sound problems

Steven Rubenstein SJR at ElectricSpectric.net
Fri Feb 4 20:20:30 UTC 2005

Peter,

For sound, I'm using Abit's NF7-S NVidia nForce2, and, beginning with
FC2, while I still got some sound I could not get sound in tvtime.
Poking around Google, someone said to turn off "Line-in As Surround" in
KMix, which I have found to be the same as muting "Line-in As Surround"
in alsamixer.

Hope this helps.

-- SJR