Slightly OT: Greylisting success or failure stories?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Feb 4 21:57:11 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 09:49 -0600, Aleksandar Milivojevic wrote:
> Craig White wrote:
> > This post by an American replying to post by non-American
>
> Neither of us is native-American :-P

I'm native American! <smile>

Guatemala is part of America (the American continent, for the very very
few people who won't recognize the reference), and I was born here which
makes me a native. <grin>

I understand, truly I do, that it would feel idiotic to call each other
"USA-tians" or something just as silly, and that referring to their
country as "America" is the single most comfortable and convenient
contraction for "The United States of America". It is simply natural.

But I find it both amusing and sad that (to give only one example) I
once met a numbskull who nearly ended up in a fight by insisting to a
bunch of Canadians and Mexicans that none of them were Americans.

Very OT, intended to be mildly amusing, and not directed at anyone on
this thread. :-)

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>