FUDCon registration

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Fri Feb 4 22:38:37 UTC 2005

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 01:30:04PM -0600, Gustavo Seabra wrote:
> My suggestion is based on an idea that has been successfully applied in
> the theoretical chemistry area for about 10 years, and certainly in
> other areas that I don't know about: It's the idea of an "electronic
> conference". Better than trying to explain the details here, I would
> just point the people interested to one that is just about to happen:
>        http://eccc.monmouth.edu/

There's certainly room for that too -- but there's also a value in getting
as many people as possible together to talk directly at least every now and
then.

I can't promise anything, but I've heard that there's going to be some
effort to make as much as possible of the conference available over the net.
(Video cameras and such.)

--
Matthew Miller            mattdm at mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
-->  Fedora Users & Developers Conference, hosted by Boston University  <--