3com Mini PCI Combo Card Driver

Shawn Griffin (scgrif32) no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Fri Feb 4 23:07:12 UTC 2005

I am a newbie to linux (Fedora Core 3) and have to say I am enjoying my new experience with an open source OS.  Although frustrating I am not able to find drivers for some of the hardware that was used to build my IBM T20 laptop.  I have searched the 3COM and IBM support sites for drivers, but I found nothing.  Most of the stuff that I found for linux happens to be for earlier versions of RedHat.

Can anyone help me with find the 3Com Mini PCI Combo Card driver for my IBM T20 laptop.  I am beginning to feel like this is a failed installation, but hope someone can help me soon.  The ironic part about this is that Fedora configured the ethernet port to work properly, which is built into the same very card.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org