FC 3 updates...

Mark Weaver mdw1982 at mdw1982.com
Sat Feb 5 12:25:40 UTC 2005

Thomas Cameron wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Weaver" <mdw1982 at mdw1982.com>

was just wondering what was up. I've really come to like Fedora Core and
3 even better than 2. I'll just have to get used to the cycle and know
which updates to allow and which one's not to allow. That is "after" I
get HAL working correctly again. :( That was a process I'd hoped I
wouldn't have to repeat.

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996