Fedora 3 instalation for PDC

rmgsantos at sapo.pt rmgsantos at sapo.pt
Sat Feb 5 12:48:43 UTC 2005

Thanks to all

For what I understand I must install the minimum possible packages plus
Samba, Right?

I have a few more questions ;) Does the FC3 includes Samba 3 package?
Is the FC3 very different from RH9? I'm asking this because I had a
DHCP/Firewall/Router RH9 Linux installation on this IBM and it worked fine
for about 1 year (never made a reboot).