tkcvs from Fedora-Extras for x86_64

John Whyte john-whyte at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 5 17:26:30 UTC 2005

Hi,

tkcvs is just a "tickle" script and from the sounds of it, it can't find
it's libraries.

You could either add a link in the /usr/lib64 pointing to the /usr/lib/tkcvs
directory or at the start of the version you are using add the lines just
before the exec line

# Redirect TCLLIBPATH \

export TCLLIBPATH="$TCLLIBPATH /usr/lib" (this is space separated not ":")

Cheers,

John  Whyte

-