100% Linux - Is it possible?

Kevin Krieser kkrieser at lcisp.com
Sat Feb 5 18:30:52 UTC 2005

It obviously depends on what you do with your computer.

If you require access to web sites that require ActiveX, things get
complicated.

If you require programs like Office, and the pretty good Openoffice isn't
sufficient, then there are workarounds like the inexpensive Crossover Office
that can allow Office to run.

But you would have to avoid dialup ISPs that require certain software
installed on your PC to connect.

  _____