Looking for a good music editor software.

Ben Sheron ben at whatsmykarma.com
Sat Feb 5 20:03:34 UTC 2005

You should check out the PlanetCCRMA package
(http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/).  It's a whole bunch
of audio software for a RedHat/Fedora box.  What version of FC do you
run?  This will work on 1 and 2.  I use it on my FC1 box, and it is
wonderful.  If you plan on doing multitrack recording you want a program
called Ardour, which is included in the package.  It is the closest
thing to Pro Tools you can get for Linux.

Ben