Cannot install Fedora C3 from cd-roms

Olivier Delaporte ofranmar at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 06:00:01 UTC 2005

Hello

I am trying to install Fedora C3 on a DELL Optiplex gx240 (P4 512Mb 20Gb). So I downloaded the four iso files from http://download.fedora.redhat.com, burned four cd-roms with the ISO file system (roxio v5 on win2k). The pc tries to boot from the cd-rom drive but does not find anything on the cd-rom to boot from. What steps am I missing? The hard disk is empty. What am I doing wrong or not doing at all?

Thank you

Olivier