New Password Request at The Fedora Community Portal

THUFIR HAWAT thufir.hawat at mail.com
Sun Feb 6 10:03:58 UTC 2005

First, I didn't know about this site until very recently, it's not bad :)

I don't recall ever signing up...?

when signing up for a new account it said that my e-mail address was taken, so i went to the lost password page and asked for a new password.  the link that was sent (instantaneously, very nice), however, didn't have a password on it.

anyone have a similar experience?

thanks,

Thufir Hawat