How to set festival voice in FC-2?

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Sun Feb 6 17:42:51 UTC 2005

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 11:24:22AM -0500, Michael Weiner wrote:
> I am running both versions 1.42 and 1.95 and neither take the --
> (voice_kal_diphone) as an acceptable parameter to pass from the command
> line. Am i missing something? I have all the latest on the machine
> running 1.95, so i am i bit confused by this syntax.

Ooh. Did you build an RPM for 1.9.5? I started, but got discouraged by my
utter lack of Scheme knowledge. See:

  <http://www.mattdm.org/misc/festival/>

I really want it, because the new CMU "arctic" voices are *way* better than
any of the rest. (Try 'em at <http://www.festvox.org/voicedemos.html>.)

If anyone wants to help me with this, that'd be very cool.

--
Matthew Miller            mattdm at mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
-->  Fedora Users & Developers Conference, hosted by Boston University  <--