Solution Coming Re: Fedora Community: Under threat?

jim lawrence fedorajim at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 22:07:58 UTC 2005

thought i would add my 2 cents in o this discussion...
my personal preference is to use gmail, easy to sort, easy to search
my account, and if i need to i can delete what i want.  as for a web
based forum the codeproject.com seems to have a very easy to use
interface. thats just my thoughts tho so take 'em with a grain of salt
:)

--

Jim Lawrence
Registered Linux User: #376813